2 tsp baking soda
4 tsp cornstarch
1 tsp salt
1 1/2 C brown sugar
1 C sugar
3 bars of unsalted butter melted
3 large eggs
2 Tbsp vanilla extract
1 bag (equal to 2 cups) of red and green baking chips by Nestle
Christmas colored sprinkles
1) In a large bow, sift the flour, baking soda, cornstarch and salt together twice.
2) In a separate bowl, whisk together the sugars and butter until smooth.
3) Add the eggs and vanilla and whisk until well incorporated.
4) In the center of your flour mixture, make a hole by pressing your flour to the sides of the bowl. Carefully pour the wet ingredients in and mix until combined.
5) Fold the baking chips into the dough.
6) Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
7) Preheat the oven to 325 F degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
8) Take about 2 – 3 Tbsp of dough and roll into a ball.
8) Roll the ball in sprinkles making sure to get good coverage.
9) Place on prepared cookie sheet at least 2 inches apart from other cookies
10) Bake for about 10 minute or until the tops are light golden. Let cool on sheet from 3 minutes and transfer to wire rack
11) Store cookies in a sealed container for up to 5 days or freezer for 3 months.