I have a delicious and beautiful MARBLED CHOCOLATE recipe to share with you today.
List of Ingredients
- 8 1/2 Graham crackers broken in half (17 squares)
- 6 squares semi sweet baking chocolates
- 1/2 C creamy peanut butter
- 3 squares white baking chocolate
How to Cook
1) Line a cookie sheet with foil making sure to extend ends up over the side of the pan.
2) Arrange crackers on cookie sheeting cutting as needed to make it all fit.
3) Microwave semi-sweet chocolate and peanut butter on HIGH for about 1 1/2 minutes or until chocolate is completely melted when stirred. Make sure to stir every 30 seconds.
4) Stir until well blended and pour over crackers. Spread chocolate mixture with a spatula to cover crackers completely.
5) Now, do the same with the white chocolate – melt in the microwave.
6) Drop by spoonfuls the white chocolate over chocolate covered crackers.
7) Immediately cut through the chocolate mixture with a knife several times for a marble effect taking care not to press to hard and break the crackers.
8) Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firm. Use foil handles to remove from cookie sheet. Peel off foil and break into bars.